- To Practice Compassionate, Collaborative, Expert Veterinary Medicine in a 7 Doctor Practice
- A Friendly, Positive Work Environment With An Appreciation For Good Work/Life Balance
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package
- A Strong Team and Pet Clinic Culture
- AAHA Certified (Only 15% of hospitals attain this)
- Local, Independently Owned Small Business
If So We Want You!
Seeking Full Time or Part Time experienced Associate Veterinarians for our well established, newly remodeled, growing 7 Doctor AAHA hospital. Come live in one of the happiest (#8) states and most vibrant, great quality of life, growing, economical cities in the U.S. – Omaha, Nebraska! We have an established client base, many of the families (and their extended families) have been with us since our opening in 1982.
The Pet Clinic is one of Omaha’s premier veterinary hospitals, and this is a rare opportunity for the right Veterinarian!
We offer a very competitive compensation package including production based bonuses. Our benefits package for our team members includes:
Paid vacation/sick/personal time
401K with company match (20+ funds, Vanguard, Fidelity, Blackrock)
Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
Life (Life and all insurances below through Mutual of Omaha)
We focus on compassionate, fear free, gentle, high level veterinary medical and surgical care in a positive work environment. Looking for Doctors who have a positive attitude, a good work ethic, solid communication skills, and are calm, cool, and collected to join our experienced and friendly team. Seeking Doctors who excel in the exam room with patients and clients as well as the surgery suite. Ultrasound a plus. Excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a very collaborative setting with our experienced team of Doctors.
Leading Edge Equipment and Technology:
- In house lab (IDEXX) – Catayst, ProCyte, SediVue – 2019 or newer
- External lab (Antech) – Customized panels for The Pet Clinic
- Sound Digital X-Ray – New Dec 2020
- Sound/GE Digital Ultrasound – New Dec 2020
- IM3 Full Dental Units – 2018 and New 2021
- Surgical laser
- Companion Therapy Laser
We utilize Avimark as our practice management software.
We see emergencies during regular office hours, and we refer to Urgent Pet Care outside of those hours which just happens to be 5 minutes away from our practice – definitely helps with that work/life balance!
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you -- Please submit your cover letter and resume now!