Boston Veterinary Care is currently seeking a Full-Time (32 hour) per week doctor to join our amazing team. Located in the historic South End neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, our hospital is truly a clinic with a mission. All profits benefit the shelter pets of the Animal Rescue League of Boston, and therefore does qualify under the non-profit student loan forgiveness program.
We are a fast paced, full service small animal hospital providing routine medical care along with dental and surgical services. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional quality medicine for our clients and patients, while simultaneously supporting the programs of the Animal Rescue League.
In addition to our standard benefits package that we offer our full-time employees, we also offer:
• Set 4-day workweek
• Paid Time Off; Vacation, Sick & Personal
• Health, Dental, and Vision
• 11 company paid holidays
• Retirement Plan with employer matching programs
• Generous pet care reimbursement and discounts
• Paid CE with time off for CE courses
• Paid association memberships
• Paid license fees and renewals
We are excited to add a positive team player who values exceptional medical standards of care. New graduates are encouraged to apply, however candidates with clinical experience are preferred. Surgery is not necessarily required for this position, but can be discussed. To apply & view full job description: please go to our website at:https://www.arlboston.org/careers/
1. Must have Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree or equivalent.
2. Must have a current Massachusetts Veterinary License in good standing.
3. Must have background in small animal medicine and surgery; experience with small animal dental procedures and radiographs is a must.
4. Must be of good moral character and must have an even disposition and emotional control and be able to deal effectively and politely with all types of people from all types of backgrounds and experience and in all types of difficult situations. This person must have definite abilities to evaluate problems accurately and display sound judgment when working without supervision and under emotional stress. These are extremely important and critical qualifications.
5. A high level of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills are required.
About Animal Rescue League of Boston
The Animal Rescue League of Boston is an unwavering champion for animals in need, committed to keeping them safe and healthy in habitats and homes.
Founded in 1899, the Animal Rescue League is a private non-profit organization dedicated to rescuing domesticated animals and wildlife from suffering, cruelty, abandonment, and neglect. As a humane society, we provide animal sheltering and adoption services to include behavioral and medical rehabilitation, veterinary including mobile spay/neuter services, emergency rescue services, and humane law enforcement throughout Massachusetts.