Fort Scott Vet Center is looking to add a Practice Manager to our state-of-the-art clinic.
We have an immediate need for a caring, professional, confident Practice Manager to join our team.
The Practice Manager plays a vital role in the clinic by handling the day-to-day operation of the practice for the staff to provide excellent care to our customers. This person is the first contact with Fort Scott Vet Center and should be friendly, professional, courteous, and able to handle many tasks at once with numerous interruptions while remaining composed. The Practice Manager is the right hand for the Veterinarian and will handle a wide variety of tasks and duties.
· Education: Agricultural Business Bachelor’s Degree preferred. CVPM designation a plus
· Experience: 3-5 years of proven success in managing professionals in complex organizations, either within veterinary/human medicine, hospitality, or client services industries
· General animal knowledge is required
· Excellent time management, follow-through, and organizational skills
· Ability to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously, giving great attention to detail
· Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts, while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
· Ability to completely maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
· Skilled in use of MS Office Suite, internet (Google) applications
· Health insurance options
· 401K opportunities
· Two weeks’ vacation
· Chiropractic care
Fort Scott Vet Center is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
About Fort Scott Vet Center
Fort Scott Veterinary Center is a full-service clinic in Southeast Kansas that services livestock, horses, and small animals.