First Coast No More Homeless Pets is looking to expand the leadership team and welcome a practice manager to join our life-saving team!
The role of the Practice Manager is to provide a variety of analytical, evaluative, advisory, coordinating, supervisory and technical functions in support of FCNMHP’s mission. Areas of responsibility encompass veterinary practice administration, operational plans, training of staff, ordering and stocking supplies and equipment, funds and resource management, data automation, staffing, safety and security, and review/evaluation/analysis of the past performance of the practice.
· Oversee clinic operations, especially maintaining a fast, efficient patient flow for the veterinary clinic, special procedure surgery and outpatient services. Overseeing all scheduling and booking of appointments and adjusting schedule as needed.
· Provide strong leadership and supervision to Customer Service, and a large team of 40+ veterinary technicians. Mentor other supervisors on how to fix, address or handle situations that may rise in their department.
· Develop the team of support staff with a special focus of strengthening the supervisors and team leaders. Manage staff hiring, counseling, maintenance, training and dismissals as needed. Assist team leaders with creating a schedule for customer service, and vet tech scheduling.
· Mediate any interpersonal problems.
· Quality control of all customer service related positions including the front desk, wellness team, and the phone bank. Ensure accurate information is being distributed to all staff and clients. Ensure proper training and maintenance of standard operating procedures.
· Rectify financial problems that arise between FCNMHP and its clients. Work with clients who may not understand bills and refuse to pay them. Use a variety of methods tailored to the individual case in collection of delinquent accounts. Determine when special financial agreements are appropriate; ensure that agreements made are properly followed.
· Oversee clinic software, ensuring proper inputs for pricing and services.
· Design and compile reports regarding efficiency and performance of all aspects of the clinic to aid in management analysis and decision making. Participate in the annual budget process. Must have strong financial acumen and the ability to manage a multi-million dollar budget.
· Set standards of performance that must be met to effectively keep the clinic running smoothly.
· Oversee the daily operation of the clinic and delegate duties to each employee to ensure daily task are accomplished.
· Responsible for the order and purchase of all supplies for the entire hospital.
· Establish inventory control system to assure adequate stocks of supplies are available. Negotiate best prices for all products purchased. As required, make group/bulk purchases, compose bids for negotiated buys.
· Organize and oversee volunteers working in conjunction with our volunteer coordinator.
Additional Salary Information: Salary commensurate with experience and will be discussed at time of interview.
Benefits include, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and pto.
About First Coast No More Homeless Pets
The mission of First Coast No More Homeless Pets (FCNMHP) is to end the killing of dogs and cats in shelters in our community, northeast Florida and the nation.We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our multifaceted approach to pet overpopulation includes high quality, low- cost veterinary services, free and low-cost spay/neuter, adoption initiatives, and innovative pet retention services.Our services are comprehensive, and we are committed to reaching those who need our assistance.